So here's a traditional hummus recipe for you all to try. Enjoy!
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans no-salt-added chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Place beans and garlic in a food processor; pulse until everything is mixed. Add 1/2 cup water and remaining ingredients; pulse until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.